• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Bar$Grill is open>Free drinks and Frog Legz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

There is also Lamb chops for those who don't like Frog Legz:beer:

Great week for me fellas and gals. I made lots of $$$ and also added a new one for the farm. My second dual system running two xp1700's on the Tyan S2460. Running default atm@1470Mhz and looks like it is crunching 10+/day:cool: I am getting an order of legz and a double bourbon on the rocks to celabrate the upgraded farm:beer:

rfeng= Man on a mission. Member with ideas like mine:cool:

Seti server= hard connect but can be persuaded:confused:

Come on in and tell us how your week has been and order up some food and drinks:beer:

Me=added a rebuilt K6-2 350 to crunch. 35-45 hr. WUs tho...

On the other hand, will build something with either Duron 900 ish or Athlon xp low end soon. With cost as the most important factor and speed/OC-ability as the second, which one should I choose?

Hey, nice bar here.

How a frog/lamb sampler platter, and a root beer, please.

Got me a Tyan Tiger MP with dual 1200 MP's online this week.
A beer for my friend TC for a good deal.
He will want another P4, but he will have to settle for the beer right now. :D

Relegated my K7S5A to 24/7 farm duty now.
Have a pair of P3-1000's coming to upgrade a couple slower P3V4X's I have for next week. Then again, may look for a VP6 for them. Havent decided either more, or faster. :)

I'll take a sampler platter and a coffee (work to do lol)

Congrats on the cash; thats ALWAYS a good thing!

As for me, I am cash deprived, but I have been putting some effort into the rigs the last few weeks and between one small expenditure for replacement mobo and the tweaks, I have gone from around 34 wu a day to 44!
Enough to hopefully maintain slight forward progress a while yet!

I am VERY close to one of my goals as well: my two week average wu time on one pc is 3 hours!!! I am hoping that a couple of the tweaks last week will get me under 3.

PS: I have a couple of new Deltas on the way too....ambients are bad!

i replaced my single slot 1 celeron 300@450 with a dual cpu bp6 and dual celeron 300@450's
hopefully ill be able to sell it and either add another duron, or upgrade to a p4

Time for a giggiong fest. We will get those Frogs:D

Jackywebdesign> Good job. Keep adding new crunchers. Personally I would not buy anything less than the xp. Mainly for that extra on-die cache. Good luck and keep up the good work:cool:

rfeng> Yodums spelled it out pretty good. I have seen your farm progress growing and just wanted to let you know that I have noticed:cool:

Yodums> Here's ya an Ice cap heat beater

Wookie8662>Sample platter of Legz and Lamb w/ a root beer. Yeah, that is the same system I built last week. Except I used 2 xp1700's. Just about time for a little cpufsb action:cool:

rogerdugans> Breakfast sample platter and a coffee. I'll take one too. Keep up the good work.

lonewolf> Nice upgrade and hope you can upgrade soon. The p4's are some great overclockers, but have the downfall on low ar wu's. If you go AMD, spend the little extra and go for the xp. More on die cache.

Thanks, all!!! If I am not around just help yourself to the bar and the kitchen:beer:

vodka314 said:
Just as soon as I get a video card, I can have an xp1800+ crunching for us :)
Great job!!! That deserves some legz and a drink:beer: I have an old asus pci vid card if you want it. Still works? Or did the last time it was in a puter. :beer:

RaceCar, I had to RMA an ATI 7500.... when it shows back up on my doorstep, I shall have it crunching :) and my other buddy wants me to build him a computer.... xp1900+ with ddr333 pc 2700..... hehe.... :)

vodka314 said:
RaceCar, I had to RMA an ATI 7500.... when it shows back up on my doorstep, I shall have it crunching :) and my other buddy wants me to build him a computer.... xp1900+ with ddr333 pc 2700..... hehe.... :)
I just had an issue with an ATI 7500 using it in the Epox 8kha+. It was a WB-RW anomally when minimizing an open window. Turned out to be a bios update on the Epox.

First off I want to buy a round for all of the guys who got new crunchers up!!!!!:beer:

I got a t-bird 600 up which is turning out units every 9.5 hours!! Not a XP but I'll take it! :D I have a 800 which turns times about an hour quicker so I think I will be upgrading the 600 to a 850!!!

Picked up a P3/Cele board that will be my next rig over the next couple of weeks. I hope to pick up a cele 1.1 and turn units in 5-6 hours???

Anyhoo, great to be back in the good old grille!!! :beer:

Racecar, I tried the card on 2 different motherboards, no go. A gigabyte 7zm, and an ecs.... something, I forget which one, and Im to lazy to go hunt down the motherboard manual.

Thanks Coup:D But it will be coffe this mourn. I have to work:eh?: But I'll take you up on that later. Looks like you deserve one too:beer: Great job.

Well, off to work:(

I just got my new refurbed (a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it ) MP1200 in the mail last week, and i'm working on getting that up. That'll be a nice addition to the Horsemen's summer farm if i get it up.

Back