• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cashe limit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How do I circumvent the maximum amount of WUs stored (I want more WUs to be stored)?

Edit user.ini file for the user in question and change the line:

%Username%/Insane=FALSE to
%Username%/Insane=TRUE

Then restart SetiQueue. This lifts the sanity checks for this user and its queues. This feature was to prevent a runaway queue from getting out of hand.

Wookie8662 said:
How do I circumvent the maximum amount of WUs stored (I want more WUs to be stored)?

Edit user.ini file for the user in question and change the line:

%Username%/Insane=FALSE to
%Username%/Insane=TRUE

Then restart SetiQueue. This lifts the sanity checks for this user and its queues. This feature was to prevent a runaway queue from getting out of hand.
however, the setiqueue itself have limit each user of 800 max. cached WU. which should be enough for most user (but me....:D).

i think heezer is talking 'bout seti driver?! but driver could cache more than 50WU for sure! make sure after u alter the total of cache unit, click "save config". otherwise, it would take the new setting.

Driver will for sure cache more than 50wu's, I have 100 cached right now. That's roughly 3 weeks for that system. Should be enough for any future berkely bandwidth problems.

well i did get it up to 200 eventualy but i had to get the 50 first. after i got those it let me move it up again. i am getting tired of this server lag on WU tramsmittions. i have over 50 WU stored ready to be transmitted and i only had 110 sent in the past! grrr...

Back