• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoa

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sneak

I have a couple of computer and one of them only had 128 meg of memory. So today I finally got some cash and I bough 256 DDR. What a difference! It wasnt a major upgrade but it increased my computer performance quite a bit.

Just thought I would share.....

cool.

hey you're just north of me here in minnesota. i go up to the quetico a couple of times a year.... you're lucky to be so close...

dew.

Sneak: with all that computing power, I hope you're putting unused cycles to work on one of the OC.Com distributed computing teams:D

They were but I quit for a little while and I havent got around to doing it agian, to busy. When school is out they will start again. :)

Sneak said:
Well I just started one folding. My duron 1.1. hope it helps!

Thats all I can do for now.

Thanks for the folding power:D I hope you can get the time to get the rest folding we really need the help right now with Rage coming up pretty quick to take 3rd place from us:eek:

Garasaki:

There are many of us here with a few rigs: check out the sig;)

I have a Seti Crunching Farm myself, and there are quite a few people with farms for Seti and Folding.

You gotta have hobbies:beer:

I had the same upgrade experience on my new rig, loading windows from the log in screen went from about 5 mins to about 5 seconds, great improvement there, and no more slowdown while multitasking. Good upgrade overall.

Back