• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another 2000 WU milestone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rfeng

I'm going to bed now...at 1996 WU. When I wake up tomorrow, I'll be over 2000 WU! Not bad for less than 6 mos crunching. To think, when I 1st started, I was pumping out 1 WU a day (23-26hrs) . I knocked out 58 WU's yesterday!:D
Crunch on!

-JR

If I had linear output growth on the way to 5000 WU, I would be doing 145 WU/day at that point!!

-JR

Once again...Great job and congrats with the milestone:cool: I added a dual last week just because I knew you were soon to be right next to me in the top 10:D

Jeez, you guys are killing me here:D

Congrats on the 2K man! Fantastic!
mumble need more mhz mumble mumble motherboard mumble cpu mumble drive .....

Congratulations!

I'm going to have to get on the stick! My next candidate for an upgrade is the old A7V with a DURON 600@1000.

Damn, ...NewEgg doesn't have any refurbished dually boards in stock! Maybe I'll try a P4 [email protected] next?

Good Luck!

Congrats! 58 a day eh. Looks like an excuse for Jeniva to get more machines! :)

Hehe and congrats on being a "Member" of these forums now.

[shopping mode] Time to break out the reserves and build a few more machines[/shopping mode]
Yodums..are you ready to sell your soul for a few more pc's??...

rfeng, well ya didnt pass us tonight, we swerved in front of ya...but your gonna smoke us by tommorrow night...:D

Crunch On!!

Back