• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Achieved a Personal Goal!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rogerdugans

Linux challenged Senior, not that it stops me...
I have a few personal goals that I've been striving to achieve for quite a while, and I've been SLOWLY getting closer....

Finally made one last night:
SetiQueue reports that my Two Week Average Work Unit completion CPU time is........2 Hours and 59 minutes!

Woohoo!!!! Under 3 hours...with an Athlon XP1700@1710!

I think a lot of it is that I've gotten quite few a few "easy" units lately, but thats ok: two week average, so that's over 98+ work units, and I'll take it:D

Next round at Race Car's Bar & Grill is on me!

EDIT: I re-read that post and realized that I forgot a very important part of the story: that is ONE machine that scored that time...lack of sleep is not good ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations! I've into SETI for over three years largely to try and hit various personal goals. For me thats really big part of participating. :)

Cy

congrats Doug!!! :beer:

have u benchmark that machine yet???..... u might have a chance to be the faster AMD rig in the team's benchmark. ;)

p.s. sorry i still haven't post all the benchie u've sent in, 'cos i'm still waiting for Raven to send me a time/WU validating program. wanna triple check u didn't cheat on us!!! :cool: ......... j/k!! ;)

:p
Yep: that rig's bench is already sent in; I'm hoping that the bench result is good and that I'm not sending skewed results in myself!!!

The only machine that I have that I question at this point is my slowest one....old scsi hard disc that may be flaking out:( - I'm not even oc'd on THAT thing:eek: anymore.

Hurry up and get those benchies/tests done will ya!:D :D j/k

Back