• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uh, we lost major ground to the frogs???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
While I am sorry to hear we have fallen so much further behind our "arch enemies" its always nice when a new heavy joins your team. Congrats to them.

I just hope we can keep attracking new people as well and maybe even another big heavy ourselves! :)

You just never know what to expect...here one day...gone the next...main thing is to just keep going forward..

Arch Enemies:eek: ...Dang//

Gosh..now the list of Arch ememies is

O/c Seti Team
TPR
O/c UK

Gosh we are a friendly sort,don't mean any harm:beer:

SpankinMonkee said:
You just never know what to expect...here one day...gone the next...main thing is to just keep going forward..

Arch Enemies:eek: ...Dang//

Gosh..now the list of Arch ememies is

O/c Seti Team
TPR
O/c UK

Gosh we are a friendly sort,don't mean any harm:beer:

Competition is competition. Currently you are way ahead and from there you'll have much tougher competition!

Best of luck!

hehe!!! Get my potential Athlon 700 up and it's fryin frog time!!!:D

jazztrumpet216 said:
Haaaaaang on, I might be able to get a free PPro system, when that happens, AMDMB better hold on to their hats.... :p

ROFL!!!

We didnt lose any ground, they just pulled further ahead of us.

Remember gang, we have ALOT more teams BEHIND us than we do ahead of us!

Lets just do what we do the best, and pass one team at a time.
Eventually, they will be right in front of us again.

Its like crunching WU's. You move up the ranking ladder very fast when you start off crunching. Then, as your ranking gets higher, it gets tougher to move up, and takes longer to pass the "next guy".

In the meantime, FULL FSB AHEAD!!!

Back