• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So whats been happening then??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

13oots2

Back on the scene for a while, looks like all sorts have been going on while I've been away. The main machine is still too busy to crunch and my last major job fell through, so no readies to buy the dedicated cruncher I promised myself. Although do now have a P166 and a P100, soon as a couple of PSU's turn up, will put these on Seti 24/7, not ideal but its better than nothing.
Big Hi to all who know me, and WELCOME to all the new faces we must have.

Glad to see you back around! Clear skies are sure to open up for you sooner or later...just hang in there! ;)

If a couple of small PSUs is all that is keeping your crunching down I'm sure arrangements can be made! :)

Cy

Cy said:
If a couple of small PSUs is all that is keeping your crunching down I'm sure arrangements can be made! :)

Cy

That was your cue! I think all he needs are AT PSU's.

Good Luck with life man! Life can definitely be tough at times, but you always have to stay strong :)

Glad to see you around.

GOOD TO SEE YOU MARK!!!!

Hey, if you need AT PSs I have a few... email shipping info & they are yours... :cool:

Kris....

back...

I was answering a private message from a member and was happy to see I was able to post again.

Couldn't resist to have a look how you guys are doing, I'll have a look at the site this evening.

Hi to everyone around and to the new members!

Greetings from Holland, the land from Guus Hiddink!
Rob aka Murphy

Back