• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best ECC DDR memory for servers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

touser

Hi all, i am building a server for my company and was wondering what the best ECC DDR memory would be, what manufacturer, and what rating? thanks in advance! :)

touser said:
Hi all, i am building a server for my company and was wondering what the best ECC DDR memory would be, what manufacturer, and what rating? thanks in advance! :)
You can't do much better than crucial ram, especially for ecc. That is what I put in the servers that I build, never a problem. I don't know what you mean by "rating."

Re: Re: Best ECC DDR memory for servers?

nikhsub1 said:

You can't do much better than crucial ram, especially for ecc. That is what I put in the servers that I build, never a problem. I don't know what you mean by "rating."

Yea, alot of people who run servers, use the Crucial Registered ECC Ram. I think Crucial makes the best like stable ram.

Yodums

If you need good stable RAM i would recommend one of the following brands:

Corsair, Crusial or Kingston ;)

Back