• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what are your seti times using a clocked P4 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trubador

Registered
i have a P4 1.6 clocked to 2800Mhz and am running seti in 1h 25mins per work unit.

i have memory set to turbo mode and fsb nearing 200 before quad mode making nearly 780Mhz system bus.

Trubador said:
i have a P4 1.6 clocked to 2800Mhz and am running seti in 1h 25mins per work unit.

i have memory set to turbo mode and fsb nearing 200 before quad mode making nearly 780Mhz system bus.
That is pretty much off the scale for that P4.1.6@2800. Run the seti bench mark and send it in. You could possibly be one of, if not, the fastest computer. My P4 1.6a@2400 averages little less than 3hrs/wu.

what kinda AR was it?? w/out knowing the AR, it's pretty much meanless even tho it's still very impressive time!!

my 1.6a just a little under 3hr for 0.417AR, 1.8a 'bout a couple mins over 3hr. they both could under to 2:10~20min w/ high ARs.

do the benchmark on the team site and send it in to me. chances r u have a good chance to knock TC down for the fastest time!! ;)

I dont´think this is much accurate... I´m running two 1.6@ 2775 3:4 memory and 2900 1:1 memory and my best case is 2:00 for an very high AR unit.

Sounds like a high AR to me. My 2.2A was averaging just under 2 hours at 2880 with rdram at full speed.

Morpheus said:
LS...

When you doing a benchie update???
i'm trying to contact 13oots for a little more info. or may be u guys could help me. i'm having a hard time to read the result.sah file in order to find out what's the SPEED Mflops??

besides this, i got most of the result that sent to Raven awhile ago & some sent to me from Rogerdugans.

and i've start filling up the result on it but still waiting for some light to point me to where i could find out Mflops from the result file???

hopefully i could post all the result i have this week!

Back