• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

To the missing "Mr. Murphy" aka ROB...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi there

Thanx for the warm welcome!!!

Last things I can remember was that I was having problems posting on the forums, no matter where I was, at home, at the university at my work. I left some messages at the forum suggestions, but I was told it had to be my browser (which it was clearly not). I was very annoyed that most of my posts got lost, and stopped posting. for a loooong while... Yesterday I got a private message from a user asking something about water pumps in the netherlands. When I replied it... worked! So I tried some more instantly. Very happy now I can post again, still dunno why not for a long while.

I've been VERY busy with university, finishing my bachelor part (first 3 years), now getting ready for my masters, which will most probably be a master in analytical chemistry. Also I still got my job as admin here in Amsterdam, that's going great.

About the computers!! I rebuild my athlon 500@800 watercooled from a midi tower to a full tower 2 weeks ago. I have photo's, and will get them on my site soon. For my xp1800 I got a chieftech dragon case. Normally in the netherlands there isn't a good supply of assecoires in the shops, only basic parts, so the chieftec was the most sexy thing out there... I got it :D
Now my chip has almost reached the age of 1 it becomes time to OC it, don't know exactly what yet... I connected bridges on it, but wasn't able to change multiplyer. Got a multimeter, everything was ok and well pasted. I wasn't so sure about trying further surgery on my brand new system and decided to wait for a while before pushing my luck somewhat further.

Not being a part of the forums also had bad influences on my seti production, as you must have noticed. I hope to catch up soon, but I'm sure I can never reach the high production rates of most users today. No access to the 30 old PII's 266, but I got acces to some faster systems.

wow, guess i'm back into it :)

Hey, but what's been happening around here, who can bring me up to speed? how's the our team and the stats site doing? Much new members? Big oc's, new server farms and how about our current number 1, have we got that sorted out by now how he's doing it?

CrUnC}{E 0n

b.t.w. good to see YOU posting here in the forums again Morpheus! NOW I REMEMBER!

you got back into the forums and I tried to reply multiple times, but everytime no luck. Anyway how are you doing?

Back