• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin ram o/c?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WesM63

Registered
Just wondering how well my CAS 2 ddr 2100 mushkin will do? And best timeing.. i'll be using a KX7-333.

Review

I have also read that a guy got it to 185 max settings... And also a guy at the Mushkin forums say that he got his to 195 max settings.. I've got a stick coming this friday... If ya really want to know how they do wait for my review eheh..

Also talked to a sales rep at Mushkin for like 30 mins on the phone about what would get me the clostest or 200 with max settings and his top 3 choices was:

512MB PC2100 Level 2 High Perf CAS2 ,2,2,2
256MB PC3000
256 PC3200

Goto Mushkin

There custermer support is 2nd to none! And they will let you return it if ya dont like it. Plus how many times have you ever talked to a store employee about overclocking the thing that your about to buy from them hehehe... He said hey right when ya get it slap it on your computer and if it wont do the settings you want call them and RMA it right away.

Cant beat that! usually overclocking will viod your warrenty.

thanks knownkiller!

I'am really glad i got that memeory.Mine is only 256Mb but it should still perform on par with the 512.

Back