• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

clc alone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The only real way to hide it completely is to run it as a service under NT or 2000. You can otherwise open a dos prompt, start the client, and then minimize the dos prompt.

i could be wrong but i think there is a way to hide the client useing seti spy and have it so that when u close seti spy the clc keeps going and stays hidden i think i read it somewhere but i am not sure where.... maybe at the seti spy web site.... i will do some looking around

well i cannot have anything show up ever. right now i just have the clc start up as "Winsys.exe" and it is a hidden shortcut in the startup folder. i am not sure if this worked i am actually about to look. it have been running for a little while now.

Open the state.sah file in word pad or any text editor and look for the prog line towards the top. That's the percentage done. Move the decimal over to the right two places I think it is and that will give you xx% done. For instance if it says .23567 it's 23.5% done.

Back