• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Guy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Demont

I just started on the overclockers.com SETI team a little over a week ago. I finally just now have all 3 of my computers setup with the command line version. (so much faster!) I just wanted to introduce myself and my 2600mhz total of AMD power! HELLO TEAM!

Welcome to the Team Demont! We are always glad to have new people join the team. Please feel free to participate here in the forums, over in the IRC channel #ocsetiteam and to check out the team web site www.ocsetiteam.com. :)

Cy

Welcome to the team!! Have a great time and ask all you want!

BTW: Has anyone else noticed that we've gotten alot of new members lately? Mabey it's just me... :D Oh well, the more the merrier! ;)

JigPu

HOWDY!

Congratulations on making a wise decision, at least IMHO. You have joined forces with the greatest group of people I think you can find anywhere. This team sports a very satisfing mix of experienced veterans and new young guns. If you should ever encounter a problem of any type someone on this team will have a perfect solution ready to share. And equally important is the members of this team are always ready to hear what you have to say as well, so bring your ideas and experiences to the table and join in, this is an anti-flame society and all input is welcome.

Come In - Join In - Hang On cause we're headed for the TOP!

SkyHook

Argh .. with all the processing power these new guys are bringing to the table I am going to accellerate my upgrade plans.

Welcome and good luck
We gotta pass AMDMB!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. This sounds like a great community. Though I am confused by this contest someone linked me to. I think it said you get bonus tickets for becoming a new member in July, but you have to sign up through email before the end of June. Can someone clarify what I all have to do for this thing? I can post on the contest thread if that would be more appropriate...

[edit] someone = {PMS}Fishy, thanks! [/edit]

Just sign up via email by sending your forum name, and seti user name to [email protected] I think it's close enough to July to give you a bonus ticket for being a new member :)

Howdy Do!

Seems to me there should be a part of the contest that gives tickets as 'finder's fees' for those that can recruit members.

Last edited:
Back