• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Burned

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NewBlood

Ok heres the deal i got a 32meg strip i was going to put in his computer but i said sence i had 256 i would give him one of my 64s and i would take the 32 well i got his up and running but when i put the 32 in mine the mointer wouldnt even turn one so i took all the others out(128,64) and i think i put the 128 in backwards or something cause when i turned it on it glowed red and smoke was coming out so i turned it around and it worked fine but the 32 meg stick is burned does anyone know how it burned and not the 128 stick?

no, but you best be glad it was the smaller size stick. my luck would have them swapped and all i had left was a measley 32mb.

-----------------------

[color=c5a122]Music Rotation-[/color]
[color=3c6ede]1. BabyVox - Devotion[/color] [color=1b742e](Korean)[/color]
[color=3c6ede]2. Made in Lovely Kin - Sad Letter[/color] [color=1b742e](Korean)[/color]
[color=3c6ede]3. Tatu - 200kph in the Wrong Lane[/color] [color=1b742e](Russian)[/color]
[color=3c6ede]4. Park Ji Yoon - Woo~21[/color] [color=1b742e](Korean)[/color]
[color=3c6ede]5. Aya Matsuura - TWO[/color] [color=1b742e](Japanese)[/color]

Last edited:
Back