• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have something to share with all of you ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol... right after i bought my mushkin... oh well i think the mushkin is alot better deal. its only 2 bucks more after shipping. pc3000 for 2 bucks more? i'll take it.

Yeah ya might be right.... Me i already bought some of that Mushkin 512 Level 2 2-2-2... But after all i have gone threw to find the crap i could not pass them up... heheh Hell i got another computer for it.. Or well I'm suppose to return the samsung if they suck or the mushkin... According to my Fiancee but... heheh... I'll work something out hehe.. I need something for the other computer so. ;)

Uhhhhhhh....

So they are selling both CTL and DTL 256 sticks now, separately? You guys realize that its harder to OC 2 dimms than just 1? I wish you luck though.

My Corsair XMS3200 shipped from NewEgg today, if it sucks I guess I can try to RMA it for 2 Samsung CTL sticks. Though to be honest I just want to finish building my damn box already.

The lengths I am willing to go to just to get decent OCable DDR memory amazes even me. Here I am with a god damn P4S533 which has been sitting around for 2 weeks, a P4 1.8A that has been sitting around for almost a week, and still no friggin' memory! By the time I get some good DDR, Asus will have released their new SiS 648 mobo already! LOL

Mr. Cornell said:
Uhhhhhhh....

So they are selling both CTL and DTL 256 sticks now, separately? You guys realize that its harder to OC 2 dimms than just 1? I wish you luck though.

My Corsair XMS3200 shipped from NewEgg today, if it sucks I guess I can try to RMA it for 2 Samsung CTL sticks. Though to be honest I just want to finish building my damn box already.

The lengths I am willing to go to just to get decent OCable DDR memory amazes even me. Here I am with a god damn P4S533 which has been sitting around for 2 weeks, a P4 1.8A that has been sitting around for almost a week, and still no friggin' memory! By the time I get some good DDR, Asus will have released their new SiS 648 mobo already! LOL

LOL! well i'm sure once ya put that thing together you'll have a huge smile ear from ear for a week.. So it will be all worth it in the end. :)

Back