• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok guys! Benchmark finally updated!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
finally finished up the Benchmark Page.

lots of new entries: Rogerdugans, Hallen, 13oots, Godfodda, Rio71, Firehawk, Cary Stone, Justmiles23, etc.

here's the clips:

TC still holding the fastest rig & fastest P4 ranking; however, Firehawk is right at his bumper aiming to take the No.1 ranking!! the 2nd place is ONLY slower by less than........listen to this........2 mins!!!

also, Rogerdugans had took the fastest AthlonXP honor from bobt17, and just a hair over 3hr per our 0.417 benchmark work unit!

and Godfodda steal the fastest PIII rig from SDRR by beating him for less than 4mins.

lastly, Hallen also add his killer rig (when he was 10th grade.....j/k), a Pentium Pro 166 @ 233(!) into the benchmark in order to give people a better reference point.

for those of u haven't done the benchmarking yet, just take a break from the intensive ranking race (members: yeah right!! :mad: ) & do the benchmark to test how fast ur killer rig is comparing to other members!!!!

Crunch On!!!!! :beer:

Looks Great!! I am going to do a couple for you over the weekend!!

THANKS!:beer:

Morpheus said:
looks sweet Gary...

how about a fastest Celly & Duron too?

nice work!!!

Kris
will do. but i'm still thinking of the color, any suggestion? 'cos i'm trying to match as close as possible for it's logo color, e.g. P4 =orange, XP = green.... but seems like it's hard to match 'cos some r very close, like XP & PIII

btw, added ur result already. :cool:

Mabey it's just me, but aren't all the CPUs of one type supposed to be a color (eg: all P4's orange)?? Or are you just giving that privalage to the fastest cruncher of that CPU?

IMO, I think it would look cooler if you colored all similar CPUs the same color.

Fastest Duron: 13oots's 122@1350
Fastest Cele: Rio71's 1300@1638

And I still hold fastest (and slowest :D ) P1. =P
JigPu

JigPu said:
Mabey it's just me, but aren't all the CPUs of one type supposed to be a color (eg: all P4's orange)?? Or are you just giving that privalage to the fastest cruncher of that CPU?
IMO, I think it would look cooler if you colored all similar CPUs the same color.
Fastest Duron: 13oots's 122@1350
Fastest Cele: Rio71's 1300@1638
And I still hold fastest (and slowest :D ) P1. =P
JigPu
yeah, the highlighted color result is only for the fastest CPU in it's own categorey (sp?). but could change to all same type in the same color too if people like???? suggestion???

oh, yeah, forgotten to "hightlight" yours as the fastest P1!! sorry!! :p

it's a good read, i like the layout and the organization too, i'd say well done for your team!

it also seems im not too far from godfodda's fastest time, hehe...:D

Im goning to run it tonight. I have my chip up there. Maybe I can take over the #1 spot for the AMD.

Looks great!

I have a couple of systems visiting for the weekend, and I should be able to OWN the tail end of the chart with one of them: p90!

Other is a PII450.

I had more bad news last night too: thunderstorm hit, shut off and unplugged all the rigs because lightning was CLOSE.

Unfortunately, I missed a plug.
I am now down another xp chip (the slowest of them, thankfully.)

Hopefully I'll be able to pull something off within the next few weeks, but in the meantime......depression has set in:eek:

Updated, add fastest celly & duron too.

also, noticed something is missing in the benchmark result?? a laptop entry!! every now & then, there's always people asking 'bout SETI on laptop. it'll be good to see how it does. so, for those of u also crunching on laptop, pls send in ur result to me!! i'll try to benchmark my 2 laptop in the next week or so too.

Excellent work LS, thanks.

I have to report that I will not be able to run the benchmark on the p90.....I won't have the system that long!! Current stats on that rig: after 17hours 49minutes and 59 seconds it is 12.92 % complete! That gives it an estimated total time of 138 hours. Almost 6 days. I think that will do for a close approximation, anyway:p

I'll bench my laptop this weekend.

Nice work Shark!
Mmmm.... looks like 50mhz and 3mhz in fsb will give me the spot over TC.... I´m working on it! :D
My main 1.6 can go stable to 3ghz, but then I´ll have to reduce the memory speed, and it will crunch slower, in fact.
I´m testing memories like a crazy dog to find anything that will give me more than 230mhz, but it´s a hard work...

Back