Although the administrators and moderators of Overclockers Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of Overclockers Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
We are especially concerned that EVERYONE who comes here finds a warm welcome and is well received.
To this end, we have established over time a few simple rules which allow for a broad diversity of opinions and points of view to express themselves, without creating disharmony and ill-will. They are as follows:
- Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, no exceptions! Please report any flaming/flame-baiting to a moderator using the 'report-a-post' button (). Don't feed the trolls.
- No hard language is permitted. If you feel you absolutely must swear the use of Stars (*) can convey your feeling with out endangering your place in our forums. Saying "S***!" is allowed. Saying "YOU S***!" is never allowed, ever!!
- Please observe our posting rules, which includes posting in the proper Topic. We have included Topic descriptions on the forum homepage, to help the new person in our forum determine where their post most likely belongs.
- We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes posting your URL, offering items for sale or trade or announcements of new sites. This applies equally to commercial and private ads. We do permit Senior Members to post their personal URLs - this is the only exception. Representatives of computer hardware companies and the like should contact Silversinksam or I.M.O.G. who may, at their discretion, make accommodations for you.
- Should it become necessary to ban someone from our forums, they are very rarely, if ever, given a second chance.
- This forum has a policy of tolerance and inclusion. Prejudicial language and behavior is absolutely forbidden and may result in loss of posting privileges. Racial, Sexist or religious slights of any kind are absolutely not tolerated, nor are slights against other groups based on sexual orientation, age, class, IQ, ethnicity or similar features.
- Sexual Harassment of ANY KIND will not be tolerated in our Forums. Anyone found doing this will be immediately banned.
- Political and religious discussions have no place here therefore they are not allowed.
- Overclockers Forums assumes no responsibility for any bad deals. Buy/trade/sell at your own risk!!!! Access to the Classifieds section is restricted to members with over 100 posts and an ISP, .Edu, .Gov or .MIL e-mail for security reasons.
- Discussion of the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, copying, or theft of copyrighted materials is forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to discussion of the use of peer to peer (P2P) applications for the purpose of obtaining copyrighted material. Discussion of P2P programs and networks is not forbidden; but there is to be no connection (stated, implied, or otherwise) to obtaining copyrighted material, or other illegal activities. ABSOLUTELY no posting of Warez (Pirated Software) or links to Warez sites. Some topics may seem like grey areas, however moderators may close a thread that threatens to delve into such areas.
- The management of this Forum does not condone theft, trading in stolen property, or the aiding and abetting of those who do. Any such discussions regarding stolen property will be dealt with swiftly, and the offending member risks complete loss of membership privileges in our Forums.
- Multiple user accounts per member are not permitted. One person = one account.
- The Owners and Moderators of Overclockers Forums reserve the right to move, edit, delete, lock, (un)stick or otherwise augment any thread or post on these forums for any reason they see fit. These forums exist for the sharing of knowledge and experience and exceptional posts/threads may be incorporated into 'sticky' threads. Moderators may also edit, remove or otherwise augment any signature, avatar or rank for any reason they see fit.