• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupid Athlon Cracked in Two!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
where are ur 4 support tabs on the side? and what HSF has enough pressure to hold a Quarter panel on? maybe they should sell in the vise grip area too.

AZN

Wow...All I can say is wow... Well you could make a set of keychains this that...Like those friend ones that when the two come together they make a heart..What better than an AMD CPU to warm the heart of a loved one.. :D

my old athlon cracked at the core, think there was some grit in in the thermal gunk, then some liquid that really smelt quite bad oozed out, moral of this story !!! always clean stuff !!!!

OK OK, so a dremal was used. Did you really think AMD made the CPUs that flimsy? :)

For some reason after I cut the CPU in half, it did not work no more... ???? :( ??? ;)

Guess its time to upgrade to a XP2400+

DS-Master

If you didn't have such a hottie as your avatar, I would say to re-crop that pic and make it your new avatar. Then atleast you would get some use out of it.

Sux dude, I feel your pain...

Back