• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

xboxes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mattew0

well i know that xboxes are going to drop in price the beggining of April, but where can i get cheap ones? i dont care if they are refurbished or whatever i just want them cheap. any ideas.

I used www.freevideogames.com it reguires you to sign up for a lot of small trial website offers for a small fee for each one and for each site you sign up for you get points when you get enough points you get a brand new x box, it totals for about 30 dollars and it really works, while it did take a while for me to get the x-box i paid 30 dollars and free shipping so its amazing check it out if you have the time and patience. Loving my $30 X-box

This falls under the same category as: Playstation2's, Gamecubes, Ipods, and any other "standard" priced electronic.

Retails price: $179.99 across the board.
Online retail price: $179.99 across the board.

The only way you'll find a "deal" is used on ebay, or "refurbished" from Gamestop or EB Games.

Or you could try a spam-pyramid-scam thing for a $30 Xbox...which just sounds fishy.

Best deal I know of is the $130 refurb plus free shipping at ecost.com

I have bought from them before and will do it again.

Back