• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yes I got the camera, now see the mods!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Element-Xero

heh, you have all helped me pick a digicam, and i did, and i decided to put it to work taking pics of my "meh" case. (meh- [m-eh] - a linguistic expression of half-assed or the state of being okay) Here are the pics. Sorry for the small size, but you must blame my 56krap connection. I also must appologize for that abomination of an intake, haha, that was a product of my own laziness :beer:[does the job tho].

Last edited:
good job don't worry about the intake
looks are not the most important bit
the good bit is how much cooler it can run with the holes

what is that case?

Good job! Looks sweet! Just gotta clean up that front intake and you're good. By the way, if you mess up your front intake, it's a sign from the gods that you need a bigger one... :D

I saw that case in a local computer shop..

it was a generic with no PSU...

had some wack name on the front wasn't anything I had heard of

yeah its pretty much a generic cheapo case i got for 30 bucks new on ebay. Looks pretty cool, pre-modded, but i wouldn't reccommend this case to anyone. It's not awful, but it is kinda a PITA to work with since it doesnt have sliding sides. The whole leftside/top/rightside/bezel is one fixture. It kinda sucks for modding. (but if you just want a cheap case that looks cool and dont plan to mod it, its great ;))

I hate those 3 piece slides. My first case had that and I had to unscrew 5 screws and slide that huge piece off to get inside.
Yours looks pretty good

Curious, what is the big circle on the side? Is it one of those vents? Ive always like the way those look... very nice mods.

A neat tip if your looking to "clean up " the look of your vent in the front. I used a small Butter container and cut it to fit the side of the hole. Then painted it to the color of my case. I attached it using some epoxy and with a fan grill over the top it looks great. They sell butter in several different sized containers...and the butter is good on bagels I hear ;) All in all a very slick looking case. I like it very much.

my case u just pull of the front and u need zero screws to hold on the side panels , and ive stoped worrying about looks these days

its an enlight 7237 , the one used in the hoot shute( i cant spell ) :beer: :burn: :p

Vent. Kind of useless, but i like it a LOT better than the holes in the sides of most cases (ugh).

My new modding project is gonna be so sweet and clean......

Yeong Yang Black Server Cube
120mm Red UV Fans
Custom skull&crossbones grilles i found on some site
window
red lightning neon+red cathode

ITS GONNA BE A RED BEAST!:mad:

Back