• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KINGMAX PC3700 info..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jtracc20

okay i have had this ram for about 7 months, matched with the P5P800 mobo. these two combined are actually one of two best performance combos for this ram because of the supported PAT feature this mobo has.

now... i have been trying to get some nice timings down but i just couldn't find the right timgings. if anyone has this ram u know what i am talking about. if anyone have these combos here are some nice timings for you try out.

#1 Combo for performance
Albatron PX865PE mobo with Kingmax PC3700 DDR466

timing 2.5-3-3-7: with these timings it is suppose to be set stable and good bandwith

timing 2.0-3-3-5: this timing is known to give the best perfomance for this combo, and stay stable with the max bandwidth.

#2 Combo for performance
Asus P5P800 mobo with Kingmax PC3700 DDR466

Timing 2.5-4-4-8: with these timings it is suppose to be set stable and good bandwith

Timing 2.0-3-3-5: same timing as the second one for the albatron but is known to give the best bandwidth along with stability.

just a little note if you have this ram with the P4P800 mobo or an NF3 chipset mobo u are SCREWED!! this ram does not like these mobos and will be unstable at any speeds...

i am currently tring the first timing of 2.5-4-4-8. running good so far and PCMark05 score went up 40points.

hope these timings help for people who have these combos.

oh.. yea i had the 500 in my hand, but they were too expensive. the jump in price when i bought them was unbelieveable. and i bought this ram at Canada Computers too.. lol

hey guys, i have a question. i am running 1:1 instead of everyone saying to run at 5:4, and also my agp/pci is not locked at 66/33 and my timings are 2.5-4-4-8 at the moment.

why do i have to lock the agp/pci? and also why would i want to change the 1:1 then my ram wont be running at wat its suppose to be? i am just dont understand it.

****EDIT*****
i am currently tring the 2.5-3-3-5 timings. hasnt crashed yet. gonna do some tests. if that all goes well then i will drop the 2.5 to 2.0

Last edited:
Back