• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frosty Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's me saying hi to someone who bought this from me.

Attachments

• PICT0038.JPG
    PICT0038.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 20,139
:D. I will get mine up in a moment. I am trying to mount it but i'lltake a couple pics.

ahh, i should have taken a pic of my evap when i first got my mach...
ive got this though- (a little lapping for the hell of it)
attachment.php

decided to plave a screw again evap to see if holds again gravity.
and it did in a second frozen stuck

Attachments

• frozen screw.jpg
    frozen screw.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 20,032
Well, here are a few from my current leak test after a meltdown.

Attachments

• frost1.jpg
    frost1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 13,618
  • frost2.jpg
    frost2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 13,159
Here is my memory cooler.

rampelt.JPG

I remade the waterblock to get more clearance between the ram, less backpressure, and better cooling.
Here is the upgraded version installed but with no insulation.

rampelt2.JPG

How much boost do you get from them?

25 mhz on the fsb

Temps wern't that low, like 16c I think under the worst load. I had problems with the waterblock mounting and there wasnt enough pressure. Still haven't gotten around to fixing it.

ok from way back me beer holder

Attachments

• beer holder.jpg
    beer holder.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 19,568
Last edited:
Overbrazil said:

Hey, if I can be so rude at to thread hijack, how do you get it to display your attachments in your post? I can upload them and include them, but don't see anything that will let me display them.

quick question about this type of cooling....

i see ICE on these coolers, which means the area that touches the CPU is atleast 32F

Can it damage your CPU if it gets TOO cold?!? :shrug:

ALSO:

torin3 said:
Hey, if I can be so rude at to thread hijack, how do you get it to display your attachments in your post? I can upload them and include them, but don't see anything that will let me display them.

I think it depends on picture size, b/c it happens to me at random when uploading pictures.

honhon said:
I think it depends on picture size, b/c it happens to me at random when uploading pictures.

Maybe for total data uploaded, because there was a picture that was almost the same size and larger file size that displayed later in the thread. However I had two pictures which put me at about 140K.

Oh well, I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: seems to work. Thanks.

Attachments

• frost1a.jpg
    frost1a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 19,619
i use a program on my step mom's computer, some photo thing that came with her digital camera, and i load my P.C. pic into it and i resize the image by pixels, and i put the 2nd measurement, i believe its width, to 640, which is ocforums' largest size and i think it brings the height down to 480, and it works perfect from there.

honhon said:
quick question about this type of cooling....

i see ICE on these coolers, which means the area that touches the CPU is atleast 32F

Can it damage your CPU if it gets TOO cold?!? :shrug:

ALSO:

These frost you see is about -40C. It is all sub zero. It can never get too cold. Well it can, but that would never happen. Everything would eventually stop moving but that is absolute zero.

Back