• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I get silicone tubing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
As a true budget overclocker, I try not to buy odd cooling parts from internet computer retailers. Prices are always jacked up beyond belief. Silicone tubing is just one example of this.

So...where would I be able to get silicone tubing (1/2" ID) for cheap from a non-computer dealer? I checked Home depot and ACE hardware and they don't carry it. Who would? If nobody does, where can I get some online?

I looked for it at local shops and stores here in the San Diego area and couldnt find any. I finally had to bite the bullet and buy it online. Check around online at the many sites that sell it, your only need about 4 or five feet so it shouldnt be too expensive.

Good Luck!

Lvcoyote

http://www.mcmaster.com/ sells some extremely cheap silicone tubing (several different grades too). They are not a computer dealer over the internet, and I guess some people here have bought from them with zero problems.

I ordered mine from Cool Technica, however that was a waste since shipping for 10ft of it was $8 :mad:

Good luck to you!

Silverprop sells ehiem tubing fairly cheaply, although you do have to import it and deal with a watercooling shop. It's a few bucks per meter

Back