• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for seti .zip file??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Does anyone have it? i went to the team site and tried to grab it but it appears that the link is dead. Anyhoo, I like using that much better when installing Seti and would like to host the file so that it can be back up on the site. Could you email it to [email protected]

Thanks

Brad

Thanks Speed!! One thing tho.. When I go to the team site, click on links, click on list of instructions (under CommandLine Client / SETI Spy / SETI Driver combo) and then right click and try and save the .zip it says the file isn't there? Any input? Thanks again.:)

Cuper said:
Thanks Speed!! One thing tho.. When I go to the team site, click on links, click on list of instructions (under CommandLine Client / SETI Spy / SETI Driver combo) and then right click and try and save the .zip it says the file isn't there? Any input? Thanks again.:)
Ahh prolly just that the site doesn't have the new file linked, simple as fixing the link on the page :)

J :cool:

cool, it has been like this for MONTHS:D:D Thanks again!

It doesn't hurt to say something when you find a dead link. From what I see the zip file got renamed from what Kris originally used. Should be fixed now.

Back