• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks sweeeeeeeeeeet, can't see the inside though.

*edit*, checked it out @ newegg. looks perfect for watercooling. nice looking case too. go for it

It looks like a nice BIG case to me.. would the psu being below the top fan block airflow any?

I dont think it will matter for my setup. I plan on putting the rad up there, if I do go watercooling

That just looks like a perfect case for WC.

I got a Chieftec Aluminum case for newegg and I managed to put everything into the case... but... I have to sacrifised 1 PCI slot and also do some modification on the case to achieve that.

When I saw the case you post. I would say it is perfect for my setup. my pump wouldnt get in the way and also... that case has a special place for mounting the PUMP. The radiator can go above the PSU or right next to the PUMP mount. It looks as if it has a motherboard tray too. that just wonderful. Is that a steel case? because it looks like it. So it must be super heavy when you put WC stuff into it. I guess that is the base wheels are for.

Aluminum door with iron panel

Back