• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pyro Achievements server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ratbuddy

Gonna throw achievementbox up on the server at 208.167.244.177:27015 but I can't find the darn map. Either it's not available or I'm horrible in googling. The filename is supposed to be achievementbox_b3.rar or something, but I can't find a legit place to DL it. Help?

yep, took about 30 min to get all the milestones, very nice, and damn i love the flare gun

By popular demand, I'll throw achievementbox up again. It'll be password protected though. On launch night, a million morons came into the server and it was impossible to get anything done. The password will be ocforums.

I'll change the config now, it should be up in about 10 minutes. If people find the password through google and it gets too bad, PM me and I'll change it.

Flame on :beer:

edit: OK, the only way to change the map that starts up when the server first boots is to open a ticket with gameservers, and I'm at work now so I can't just log in and change the map for ya. I sent Oni a PM with instructions to change the level, I'm going to open a ticket now too and see how fast they get to it :)

Last edited:
ummm if you guys want i have a 20 man ventrilo server that we can use so that we can get stuff done faster.... but i still need the map >.<

pm me for the ventrilo info

ummm if you guys want i have a 20 man ventrilo server that we can use so that we can get stuff done faster.... but i still need the map >.<

pm me for the ventrilo info

Alltalk is on in the server, no need for vent :)

If you don't have the map, the server sends it to you.

Thanks to all that got on and helped each other. Was a nice time....especially the fragging afterward at Jedi!

What's all this? Sounds like fun although I'm not certain what you're talking about. :p

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it's some TF2 thing on Friday Nights. Not for me, sorry for wasting space in the thread.

Last edited:
Back