• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC'd 960T. Comments?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dlaw

So, I got my CPU to 4080MHz today on my new 212 Evo, so far my 20 min P95 run has been rock solid. Here's the specs:

FSB set to 240
CPU multi at x17
VCore set at 1.35
C'nC, C1E and Turbo are all off

Pics below:

Attachments

• 4.08GHz.png
    4.08GHz.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 158
  • CPU-Z-SPD.png
    CPU-Z-SPD.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 172
  • CPUZ-Mem.png
    CPUZ-Mem.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 97
I should probably note that it seems that my sensors go a little screwy when left idle. Obviously nothing is hitting 127*C. So far my max socket temp is 60*C

If you are happy, then we should all be happy along with you. Good luck and have some fun with your juiced up rig.

There might be room for .1 ghz more if you go up on your vcore. I got mine to 4.1 on about 1.5 vcore.

I think this is about all I can do. I tried pushing FSB to 242 for 4114, and it took it with 1.45 Vcore, but after less than a minute my CPUTIN temp on HWMonitor reported 60C. Not worth it to me for .034GHz increase. 4.08 does the job, and does it without getting hot. I'll let it be, I guess.

BTW, I would like to thank everyone who has helped me across all of my posts. You guys are truly masters of your craft, and I appreciate all that you do.

Yes there are a few crafty masters on here and "trents" is duh bomb master. I learn from him just about everyday. His logic is astonishing at times.

Seems you did well and have the logic that says it is time to give it a break and do some computering. I get mine up pretty high most of the time then bring the clocks down a few clicks and carry on. I never notice I brought it down and just enjoy the quieter fans. Luck to you man and enjoy your rig.

Back