• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is the venice realy out? eBay says soo.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is it possible that this is legit? Ya, it's possible. Is it likely? I wouldn't trust it. I don't see why people couldn't just wait a few weeks for the chips to officially come out.

The revision 'E' cores are popping up in stores all over Europe as I type this :)

Unfortunately, they likely won't hit North American shores in large numbers for another week or so. Canadians like me will quite probably be waiting a even longer then our southern friends - you guys don't have it too bad :).

It is important to keep in mind that revision 'E' cores are only a product revision to AMD, not a new product launch. As such, they will probably trickle in with some inconsistancy for the first two or three weeks.

get one in the good old us, cheaper, including shipping. I am gonna wait and see how well the 3000+ overclocks before I get one because my winny does 2.6

yea ive got my 3200 winnie runnin rock stable now at 1.675, 2650. I want to see how the 3200 and the 3000 are gonna do before i go out and spend more cash. If they can hit 2.8 im down for a 3200

Dukemurmur said:
i wouldn't trust ebay as far as i can throw it for stuf like this

How far can you throw something thats virtual?

I just relized though, this guy probably doesn't have them yet, and he will ship them to you as soon as he gets them. Plus hes a buyer not a seller if you check out his feedback. BTW I wouldn't even bother with anything over $100 on eBay.

He's charging $80 more than they cost at the store on pre-order - wow and he sold 2 so far

Back