• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Pro to Analyze.. Stable 4.4 in 2 tries ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Davidleebjr

Wonder if some big dogs can take a look at my cpuz dump and let me know if these values look good. Amazed this is running so stable so easily.. Need an analysis from a veteran oc'er Thanks so much

Oh my god i musta done something right by accident.. 2 tries (so simple settings with this new bios), am sitting stable at 4.4ghz with 1.37 vcore reading bout 42c and seems stable after intel burn test looped 5 and prime95 ran 3 hours... could it really be this easy for a change?

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2346707

Attachments

• dlbcpuz.JPG
    dlbcpuz.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 45
with 1.38v you might be able to get 4.5ghz stable. I shot for 4.2ghz and Im stable at 1.2v. If I go to 4.3 everquest gets buggy and plays in hyper speed, the core clock is to fast for the game coding atm and it freeks out. It's kinda funny but becomes unplayable.

What are your temps say 10min in prim95, and can you run prim for like 4hr's?

Prime to 4 hour try

I'll give prime a 4+ hour run tonight when I get home. I did have a 4.5 at a 1.29 vcore for a little bit until Windows Blued me.

Curious though? One guide i followed was setting base clock to 100 and multiplier to 45... other vid on youtube was set multiplier to 42 and baseclock to 103. for a 4.3ghz of course..

my board/bios is an OC dream so i'm wondering.. which is the best way to go? up the multiplier or up the baseclock? way new to all this stuff and i'm still trying to figure out what the VRM frequency does and all that... Asus P8z68 pro board..

any direction to where i need to look for more info would be so great!

Back