• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steenking Power Failures!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Greg M

We had a power outage at the office early Sunday morning. Fortunately most of our servers are on UPS. Our production numbers will be reduced slightly. Sorry gang.

How big are the UPS's that you guys have there at work? I know you have some pretty serious machines.

We have 2 3kVA's running on 208V. We have more systems than UPS so we have a few servers and several desktops without UPS .

Last edited:
yeahsame here too :( i dont even know why the power is going out ...l no bad weather :( i've been knocked down about 2 a day since the power crap.

yeah, i just had 2 power failure last week. good thing is it's only for 10-20sec. and i have ups on all of my machines. (have to learn this the hard way tho!!)

Go3Team, you'd better off just go buy some "sunday coupon onsale" one. check your local newspaper, bestbuy/compusa/office depot/etc. they have ups for like $20-40 once awhile.

Back