• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does anyone know where to get replacement feet for Chieftec cases??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mikes95XLT

Hey everyone...

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get replacement feet for Chieftec Dragon or similar cases. I broke one of the feet off the case moving it and I can't find replacements anywhere. I found some that are lighted, but I don't want those, I just want the basic feet. Anyone know where to get 'em???

I bet they might just send you new ones for free. So far in the last two weeks I have emailed Abit and Antec and they both sent me the parts I was asking about for free:clap:

Well I did that... take a look at their website at chieftecusa.com and you'll see that no images come up!! I emailed them from their contact page and have not gotten a response. What's going on with them do you know?

How long has it been since you eamiled them? I would wait about a week then email them again.

It's been over a week. I just emailed them again now, so we'll see what happens I guess? :(

I know Sunbeam make case feet for the Cheiftec/Antec/Tt cases, only thing is they light up ;)

P0058049_C0000034_P0000000.jpg

P0058052_C0000034_P0000000.jpg

can get em in green and white too :D

There about £10 for a set. :)

Yea those are sweet, but I can't afford that much for case feet right now. I just need the basics.

STILL no response from them. What do you have to do to get an answer? They are still pumping out cases!! Where is the customer service??

Back