• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which of these should I get? (PSU ?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

96s10

OCZ PowerStream 520W

Enermax Liberty 620W

Silverstone Zeus 650W

Basicly I'm looking for a nice high end SLI (x2 6pin PCI connectors) ready psu. I got these ones by doing a search on newegg for SLI ready. Also the ones with good reviews. Unlike the Enermax Noisetaker 600W which is really a box of fireworks.

It'll be powering:
FX-55
Asus A8N32
x2 EVGA 7800GTX KO's
512x4 OCZ El Plat Rev2
Danger Den D5 Pump
x2 WD Raptors
x2 WD 80gb
x2 120mm fans
x3 80mm fans

:welcome:

The powerstream, I have one and its been working great. Although if you're willing to spend ~$200 I'd get the PCP&C 510.

Well I guess OCZs really are as good as they say :cool:

So 520W would be able to power my rig?

Wattage isn't that important. What's more important is amperage, especially on the 12v rail, and brand of powersupply. In addition to the OCZ 520w powerstream, consider the silverstone 560w, the PC power and cooling 510w SLI, and the fortron 550w plg. These are the most common high power supplies, and any of them can power your rig.

I know I've seen on plenty of forums that the best SLI psu for the money is the ocz.. if you have the extra money the Pc power and cooling is better

Back