• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need fast help about the Vertex 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Just a nickname

The drive is on sale at newegg @ 180$ (120 Gb) which is 20$ cheaper than what I can get.

Part number is: OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD2-2VTXE120G
Now I'm wondering if that drive is the revision with lower performance. If yes, then is OCZ really offering to replace the drive?

Thanks

Last edited:
Something I don't understand is that you can still get a 32nm NAND drive with the "E" version. In the case I really have a 32nm, is there any difference with the reference model? I heard something like 32 vs 64 IC, but that's beyond my knowledge.
Also, even after re reading the topic I haven't found anything about how the replacement procedure works. Mhhh... I think I'll skip that offer; mwe nut understand enough all the variables :rain:

Just get it. Really. If the performance craps the bed. Then worry about it. Its an RMA, not rocket science. ;)

Back