• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec P180 case $99.99 with free shipping / after MIR @ NEWEGG!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
darksparkz said:
Whoa, pretty cheap, the P160 is about this price.

I know, and yesterday they were $124.99 + 14.99 shipping! I am glad I waited!

I decided to purchase this case, Only cause ive been waiting a few months for it to dip down into my price range. Thanks for posting this info.

mcsirc said:
I decided to purchase this case, Only cause ive been waiting a few months for it to dip down into my price range. Thanks for posting this info.

I also waited, best I can find in anywhere else is 140 ish, so Newegg has one heck of a deal right now!

is this case worth the extra money over the slk3000? I OC my system and would like to silence things a bit without having to sacrifice any performance. Would the 3 120mm fans cool my system as much as the 5 80mm fans I have now? Would the medium speed panaflo I have on my CPU heatsink make a noticeable noise?

Last edited:
I have the P180 as my server's case. it IS quiet!! especially if your room is cool that you could set the fan to low. I basically hear nothing but the swiftech northbridge cooler!! I really like it!!

the server has a [email protected]@stock v. with 1:1 memory ratio with XP90 and a stealth fan, 1 WD 74gb raptor (OS/Apps), 1 WD 400gb 16mb raid edition(storage), 1gb of memory. nice cool and quiet!! :cool:

Back