• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Afterburner Ignition Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Angelicus

I can't seem to move the voltage slider on MSI afterburner - went into setting and unlocked clocks, etc, restarted program - perhaps the 6850 does not allow this? I have the card set to 850/1150 on Catalyst - and the max on the sliders is 875 and 1200 - is there is a way to get beyond these limits?

We seem to have a problem, Mr. Warf :facepalm:

Find the Enable Unofficial Overclocking EULA in the afterburner config file and put this after it: I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it

Also change Enable Unofficial Overclocking to "1". Voltage control option is in the settings, just check the box to enable it (although if you dont have reference cards, you probably dont have voltage control).

Thanks very much - havent found the file yet - not in the directory and doesnt come up on a search - but I will keep looking.

Back