• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to make macros and scripts with logitech mice and keyboards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fennecfox

Hi, this may be one of my first posts here on this forum, so hey =) I have been reading the homepage posts for well over a year now and have found them to be amazing and informative. I thought I would come to your community for my question then. =D

I have a logitech G110 gaming keyboard and a logitech g500 gaming mouse.
I also have a logitech G390 gaming headset, but I don't really think much can be done to play around with it. (I do like logitech =/)

Could someone help me in either finding a detailed tutorial link, or some help on making complicated scripts and macros for these products. I have searched extensively and found I am not a very good Googler (there has to be some sort of software demonstration)

Some things I would like to do:
G110- lighting scripts, macros controlling mousekey buttons, a profile that completely switched the mice's profile also.
G500- ability to switch macros when I go from my internet browser, to my game, to pretty much any application I suppose.

And anything else =P

Probably some of these things are quite impossible idk, I'm not sure if I have the correct software.
-
Update: List of Software
Logitech Gaming Software 7.00
Logitech SetPoint 6.20
Logitech G930
For: tool_462, I hope that one of these would be the proper software, suppose I need to find a detailed tutorial on them
-
Thanks!- FennecFox, aka icemaster414

Last edited:
I don't have those particular items but the G15/G13 software that you download off Logitech's website can do advanced macroing and profiling for any button you want.

Back