• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me out real quick !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtreme Barton

trying to update the firmware on this laptop but i have no floppy drive :bang head
can someone who does have one create the floppy it needs and then pull the contents off the floppy and zip it up then post it back here in a zip file

please & thank you !! :beer:

Attachments

• D1G05502.zip
    502.3 KB · Views: 43
well for two reasons i guess .. because the file is from 2003 and it only wants a dang floppy .. and two even if it would i still dont have a usb with me either :D ive tried a couple different virtual floppy drive programs with no luck

i wouldnt ask unless i really needed the help .. i promise :beer:

OCforums comes to the rescue. This is what makes our community so much better than the other guys :)

Amen brothers and sisters! I owe everything to these boards!

A very big +1 here! :thup: If it weren't for OCF, I would still be trying to figure out a lot of things I have had a hard time with in the past. I wouldn't hardly know anything when it comes to diagnosing issues, where to start with overclocking, or how to even get the best performance out of my rig.

Back