• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Task Manager Process Identification

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

I know there are sites which have listings of processes to look up manually to see if they are good/bad etc

BUT, is there a software that I can use which can scan and identify the processes for me?

I found something called runscanner from hxxp://www.runscanner.net/ , never heard of it..so I don't trust it.

I've used iKnow Process Scanner in the past, but usually I depend on the manual process to look it up better. Seems most of the scanner utilities never get the same information as the websites do. I think Uniblue (same owner as processlibrary.com) has an app that does process scanning, but I've never tried it out. I usually use that website to see what a process is etc.

I've used iKnow Process Scanner in the past, but usually I depend on the manual process to look it up better. Seems most of the scanner utilities never get the same information as the websites do. I think Uniblue (same owner as processlibrary.com) has an app that does process scanning, but I've never tried it out. I usually use that website to see what a process is etc.

Thanks their scanner was helpful!!

Back