• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lapping a cpu (with pic)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oYAKUZAo

alright guys, i accpect the fact that im double posting it cause theres already a guide on the sticky.

but this guide has pictures and may help some people who is confused and dont understand the sticky. use both to get more understand.

i didnt made it, i just Leeched it from other forum , but i dont see any problem, afterall its overclocking. ull find out too sooner or later, so might as well i post it now.

sorry mods if im double posting it, i just hope this pictures can help some begainners.

heres the link, http://wccftech.com/forum/overclock...g-a-processor-and-applying-thermal-paste.html

a few people have made guides here too, just gotta look around. I made an extensive review thread with many pics and temp comparisons as well. More information is always nice though.

maybe i can help you, do you still need it?

I deal with double side grinding machines, we can design different grinding wheels for different work pieces, please contact me for more details , my email ; [email protected]

Back