• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG or MSI?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Red_Hot_Poker

I have a chance to pick up either a BFG or MSI 8800GT within in the next few weeks. The way it works out for me they will basically cost me the same price.

I figure the best way to go is evga for the step-up, but out of these two cards what would you think would be the better quality card?

I have a chance to pick up either a BFG or MSI 8800GT within in the next few weeks. The way it works out for me they will basically cost me the same price.

I figure the best way to go is evga for the step-up, but out of these two cards what would you think would be the better quality card?
The cards are exactly the same. There is no difference except for the box graphics and customer support.

I can't tell you which between the two, never bought one of their cards ;)

i had a 6800gs from BFG - i had a driver issue back in the day before i knew what i was doing and they helped me with it :) i would say BFG too!

Back