• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE BitFenix Raider Mid-Tower Chassis Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Recently BitFenix sent us a conspicuous looking box with the word Raider emblazoned on the side. According to Merriam-Webster the definition of Raider is as follows: one that raids, a: a fast lightly armed ship operating against merchant shipping, b: a soldier specially trained for close range fighting, c: one that attempts a usually hostile takeover of a business corporation. Given the definition of Raider, I was very much looking forward to giving this case a good look over, and if true to past BitFenix chassis offerings I will not be disappointed.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Nice review, and thanks. BitFenix seems to be coming on as a decent design house over the last couple of years. That case coating has me intrigued. Seems to be a decent way to handle multiple issues; besides being tasty:D it may even provide a tad of noise/vibration dampening?

Nice review, and thanks. BitFenix seems to be coming on as a decent design house over the last couple of years. That case coating has me intrigued. Seems to be a decent way to handle multiple issues; besides being tasty:D it may even provide a tad of noise/vibration dampening?
I have to say that this case coupled with a soon to be posted review of Spectre Pro fans and the current Sprectre fans inside is completely silent! To me it amazes me because I am soooo used to using Deltas or another fan that I can hear on all settings. At first the lack of noise was unsettling to me.
99 bucks!? I would have chose that over my Phantom, that's a slick looking case IMHO. Nice review! :thup:
Thanks! :thup:
I prefer to lick 9 volts. :p
I like the tingly feeling also, but sometimes we have to take on for the team!:thup:
Nice job on the review cattri! Nice case for the price too!
Thanks! :thup:

Very nice review, well done!
Quite a case for $99, too.

I need to find myself an epic landscape for taking case photos.

EDIT:
Also, rofl at the lick and disclaimer. Hilarious :D

Very nice review, well done!
Quite a case for $99, too.

I need to find myself an epic landscape for taking case photos.

EDIT:
Also, rofl at the lick and disclaimer. Hilarious :D
Thank you Sir :thup: I had to put the disclaimer in, if I hadn't you never know what could happen.... I can hear it now "Well that capttripppp feller said he licked his case so I thought I might just lick my (fill in the blank)" Next thing you know his computer is toast, or he is a crispy critter or something crazy along those lines.
Edit: Common Sense is something that seems to be getting rare in this day and age

Back