• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DD_WRT v23 Password?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tenchi86

My Linux router model WRT54GL finally came in the mail today and as an attempt tp upgrade it I installed the dd_wrt v23 mini firmware. However now when I try to log into it to change settings it says incorrect password. I have tried both my old name/password to the new "root" and "admin" ones that the notes.txt file claims it should be. Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening or any ideas I should try? Also yes I checked Caps Lock. Thanks

I've got v23 SP2 micro and the password was originally admin. I know its caps sensitive, maybe try "Admin"? Also I'd go post over at the dd_wrt forums.

Thanks for the help. Sadly I forgot that I was just about to leave my house so I won't be able to try to work on it for about a week. I'll post back when I get home.

Back