• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$900 for a 1 month old MSI GE72 Apache-096?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

90VetteDan

Registered
I found someone willing to sell me a 1 month old MSI GE72 Apache-096 for $900. The specs can be found at the Newegg link below:

https://m.newegg.com/products/9SIA24G57M0436/specs

Is this a good/fair price or should I be able to get it for even less? Its sole purpose will be for playing games like Overwatch. Will it even serve its purpose well or is there a better option for a $900 pricepoint? I do own a desktop but I need something that will allow me to play games while traveling. Thanks for everyone's input!

Sorry the link didn't work properly, but judging between the 1200-1300 price of the laptops I do see. Course $300 off on a laptop seems great like that. Nice i7 7700k, 120Mhz Panel (note not G-Sync or IPS).

GPU of only a 1050 so not sure how well that will play out overall with gaming. I know I've been looking around and at least a 1060/1060TI seems more recommended.
Course for traveling its going to be big... but at around 6lbs not vastly heavy.

Back