• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GAmefly or the blockbuster thing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
So two weeks ago I spent $16 renting two xbox 360 games, took them back late on purpose (to justify the $8/ea.) and got another one tonight, for $8 again. I think gamefly is like $15 a month right? So that would cover it if I got two games a month. And they have the blockbuster one where you can change them in the store instead of having to send them back. Does anyone use either of these? Are they even worth it? How long does it take to get a new game from gamefly? Maybe I'll just keep buying games from ebay?

Gamefly is $21.95 per month for 2 games at a time.. i havent had the chance to try Blockbuster yet so i cant comment on them. but gamefly is a decent option if you rent tons of games.. altho blockbuster gives you the option to return to a store and pick up a new game..

Ill recommend blockbuster just because of that option.. the ability to return to a B&M store and get a new one immediately...

or was that just videos only?

no its the same with games, and i think the blockbuster option is a little cheaper. even if it was one or two dollars more than gamefly, just the fact that you can take it back and not wait on mail, you could technically rent alot more games in theory with the blockbuster option. but it depends, how far are you from blockbuster? i have a bb store literally 1 minute from my house, so its much better for me than gamefly.
-my two cents.

Back