• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new evga 680i bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

freeagent

well, i flashed to p31 yesterday, and this board isnt the same piece of junk it used to be (to me!). its still not really a monster clocker, but to give you an idea what i was going thru.. moh airborn. p30 i couldnt play the game period, freesing, glitching, crashing, burning. now? smooth reliable pretty! i can even play cod2 again. oh wait get this, before those isues i described would happen at stock speeds lmao. i can run 3200mhz, problem free, so im not gonna complain :beer: maybe p32 or p33 wil be the moneyshot im lookin for :)

with out a GTLREF voltage to increase in the bios its still not going to clock quads like p35.

lol tell me about it. but, i can say this board is like night and day for me with this new bios. my asus p35 does things to this board that are so bad, im sure its illegal in some states :beer:

Back