• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vcstrike

im not too educated on motherboards so im wondering which i should get i know ive asked before but im a bit skeptical about epox from some of the threads ive read. its gotta be s939 pcie hopefully good for the future (X2's etc) so any help is greatly appreciated.

I would go with the Epox 9NPA+ Ultra before the AN8 Ultra. The AN8 has issues with 1T command rate. I don't know why you would be skeptical about the 9NPA+Ultra, it's a fantastic board and I haven't heard much complaints about it at all from users. Look at all the reviews from end users at newegg, the fact that it won Anandtechs Gold Editors Choice Award and it's price tag is nice as well. The Epox also has SATAII (nF4 Ultra support) and is backward compatible with SATA150.

ok i guess im just skeptical because i would hate to buy a board thats not worth the money. ill be checking out the epox. thanks!

Back