• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

temp readout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
for some reason im having problems i downloaded pc wizard and it says my core temp is at 27C then i have a program that cam ewith my mobo and it says my temps are at 45C and then speedfan says my temps are at 58C why am i ettting 3 differnt temps readouts?

slugshot_90 said:
i downloaded but this program doesn't tell you temp readouts

My apologies, I haven't used the home edition in quite a while. I downloaded version 2.2 and it only gave me the HDD temp.:bang head

Again I apologize. My next thought would be MBM (motherboard monitor), but let me check it out again first.

DWolf

EDIT*** You can download a free copy of MBM5 from MajorGeeks. As long as your motherboard is among the 1100+ that are supported, you should be fine.

Last edited:
slugshot_90 said:
for some reason im having problems i downloaded pc wizard and it says my core temp is at 27C then i have a program that cam ewith my mobo and it says my temps are at 45C and then speedfan says my temps are at 58C why am i ettting 3 differnt temps readouts?

Try this one:

http://www.thecoolest.zerobrains.com/CoreTemp/

Version .094, NOT .095. There are some issues with some setups using the latter.

Back