• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer Naga issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suppressor1137

So, I have had this mouse about one year...and the middle mouse button is starting to experience occasional null-input. i can scroll no problem, but the button doesn't like to work every now and again. Is this an issue that can be fixed via drivers update? Or has the quality of mice gone downhill from 5 years ago....I have a Logitech MX-518 that still fully works from 5-7 years ago. I need the naga for the extra buttons though, it SERIOUSLY helps a lot.

Thanks for any advice.

If the mouse is failing I would contact their support. At least in my experience with Logitech they have been very quick to assist with these issues and sent a new unit almost immediately (the main reason why I stick with Logitech to this day)

If the mouse is failing I would contact their support. At least in my experience with Logitech they have been very quick to assist with these issues and sent a new unit almost immediately (the main reason why I stick with Logitech to this day)

its the Razer that is failing :/ the logitech one still works 100%.

I know, but I would still contact their support and let them know of the issue. They may or may not have as good of warranty support ad Logitech but it is worth a shot.

I guess you could always plug it into a different computer and see if the symptoms are still there.

Back