• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gentechpc's???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kj4ta

Has anyone ever heard of these guys??? (gentechpc.com) I want to buy a new PC and came across these guys, systems look pretty good for the price. I looked at that site of vendors(whatever that name is) found only 3 remarks, but they are from last year.

warning never too late to write a comment if you can help people, do not buy into this store I bought my Laptop: MSI MS-1761 (GT780DXR Barebone) GenTech PC, now I feel cheated cheated that can make a person live outside the United States.

Have an idea ..... pay two roundtrip shipping plus double pay custom duty tax, I sent from Venezuela to GenTech PC Store, and Mr. Ken informs them in writing and by phone, my laptop has two faults, the hard drive has bad sectors and also freezes, I tried it with another hard drive just freezes happens with the other hard drive.

Send my laptop for repair was more than 30 days in the shop and I repaired it.

Mr. Ken sent me the laptop and the first day to install the windows 7 operating system froze tried with another operating system Windows 8 and freezes.

They can learn the person with my comment, think twice .... if you live outside the U.S., imagine paying double shipping and custom duty double tax return and your computer without repairing damaged this is what happened to me.

Order No. 1315090997 Customer No. 1315090364

excuse me my writing and spelling errors

Oldest thread revive to date.

Ive never heard of the company but to be in business after all these years, they must be doing a few people right lol.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with them. My only question is why would you use a relatively no name website to do business with?

Oldest thread revive to date.

Ive never heard of the company but to be in business after all these years, they must be doing a few people right lol.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with them. My only question is why would you use a relatively no name website to do business with?

I've seen one or two sketchy looking sites appear in Googles "Sponsored" section when looking for parts. I can see someone simply clicking on the first link that pops up and thinking it was legit as it was the first hit.

Back