• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pretty darn cold!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stratcatprowlin

Here in NYC its been 10 degrees and and 1 night it was 1degree
so i open up my window and put on my jacket and boy! extreme cooling on the cheap?

LOL....the cold is good for something yea????

Time to crank the OC up .See how low it can go.Temp wise on your current OC. I can get the temps in my sig if I maintain that ambient temp. But thats cold enough for me! THE FANMAN:cool:

its about 5c here in cally, but the AC is always on and my parents would probably castrate me if i opened a window so i'm stuck with 20~25c :(

Tonight its going around -20 to -30 with wind chill...its crazy. I was thinking of spraying my school with water and then they would have to cancel...

I was thinking of putting my new rig (under construction) inside my "cubey hole" in my room because its so much colder in there (at least 20 degrees)...then i could just run the keyboard mouse and monitor right outside the little door, although it would be a PITA. It would be cold though.

Yeah its -46C with wind chill here, 'bout -20 w/o. Today to walk to school I wore over top of my hoody and tshirt, a down jacket and a shell, with the hood, a toque and some mitts. burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

when its that cold your mucus freezes..... yuK.

jabtek said:

I walked the dog and my snot was froze when I got back... Its was like a snot popsicle :)

My dogs won't go out, for long anyway, out the door, do thier biusiness and right to the door! They never do that!

Right now its -27 here and my comp is folding hard at a nice cool 36°C. Apparently in Quebec City they might his -44 tonight :eek: And parts of mid Quebec hit -53 last night!( not counting the wind chill)

jabtek said:

I walked the dog and my snot was froze when I got back... Its was like a snot popsicle :)

... thats just lovely.. ew..
every tried shotting a snot rocket? probably could shoot someone's eye out :D

I opened my window today to try and get temps down only problem is it was 75 outside today lol, I feel for you east coasters.

Korndog said:
its about 5c here in cally, but the AC is always on and my parents would probably castrate me if i opened a window so i'm stuck with 20~25c :(

You use air conditioning when it's 5c outside? :eh?:

LOL still very cool, you should see waht you OC can do with all that cold air coming in, just besure ot bundle up!

Looow temps here ,too ! In Romania,I mean.
For 6-7 nights it was like -15C.Last night about -12C.
Yeah baby,yeah!
My rig just had an orgasm.LOL!!!

some people here make me sick ..half the peope here never seen slow. half never been relly cold.

a few days ago it was -37C. with windchill it was -48.

so yea needless to say . anything that was wet and not already frozen was rock solid in the moning.

and its bad ocin temps because if u open a window slow falles it lol

Back